Friday 17 April 2009

My Boss Treats Me Like A Dog



work.gif

Dear God,
Please give me wisdom about my job. My boss treats me like a dog. I have confronted her to no avail. Despite my ardent search for a better job I have no prospects. My wife and son depend on the income I provide, but I feel so depressed getting ready for work I have to muster all the will power I have just to shower and shave… The only option I see is to stick it out and look for another job in the meantime. God, would you please provide for me a job that doesn’t eat away at my sanity? This one drains the life out of me so I can’t be there for my beautiful family when I get home. My wife and son deserve my energy when I’m with them! Or would you knock some sense and respect into my boss? She doesn’t seem to value human life other than her own. Or maybe would You give me the courage to stand up to her in a way that would get through? You’ve said that those who pray to You and trust in You will not be put to shame. I am praying and trusting, so help me work in a way that demands respect. Help me pace myself so that I have the best of myself to give my wife and son at the end of the day. Provider, please provide what I need, whatever that is and help me recognize it when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment